Early Bird Registration
Before June 20, 2022
After June 20, 2022
|Full Paper(ICBMM Reviewer & Student)||550 USD||580 USD|
|Full Paper(Regular)||580 USD||600 USD|
|Abstract(Presentation Only)||380 USD||400 USD|
|Listener||320 USD||350 USD|
|Additional Full Paper||360 USD||360 USD|
|Additional Page||60 USD per page||60 USD per page|
|Academic Visit(Optional & Extra Registration)||To be advised in August, 2022|
|Full Paper||360 USD||380 USD|
|Abstract||230 USD||250 USD|
|Listener||130 USD||150 USD|
● The notification of acceptance
letter will state clearly how to register for this conference,
please read it carefully and feel free to consult us at
● Each paid registration covers only one paper/one abstract. You can pay Extra Paper/Abstract Charges for additional paper/abstract from the same author who already has a paid registration.
● One regular registration can cover a paper within SIX pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
● We do encourage the authors to apply for ICBMM reviewer (Only Phd holders are qualified) to get the discounted registration fee.
● If you need the invoice to apply for financial support from your affiliation/University, please contact the conference secretary.
● The original receipt will be given on the conference site, but the scanned receipt can be sent by email ahead.
● Registration for offline attendance includes participation, conference bag and accessories, conference materials, coffee break, lunch and banquet dinner (on September 16).
▷ If a registrant is unable to
attend the event for any reason, the conference committee encourages
you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one of the
co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
▷ Registrations that are cancelled 60 days in prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 60% of the registration fee.
▷ Registrations that are cancelled in less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 40% of the registration fee.
▷ Cancellations made in less than 30 days prior to the conference will not be eligible for any refund.
▷ The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to "force majeure".
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
© 2022 6th International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering .