|Category||Registration Fee||Registration Files Download|
|Full Paper(ICBMM Reviewer & Student)||530 USD||ICBMM 2019Reg(Full Paper)|
|Full Paper(Regular)||550 USD|
|Abstract(Presentation Only)||400 USD||ICBMM 2019Reg(Abstract)|
|Listener||300 USD||ICBMM 2019Reg(Listener)|
|Additional Full Paper||360 USD||Full Paper Template|
|Additional Abstract||250 USD||Copyright Form for Full Paper|
|Additional Page||40 USD per page|
|Extra Proceedings||50 USD per one|
|Academic Visit(Optional & Extra Registration)||To be announced in August|
● The notification of acceptance
letter will state clearly how to register for this conference,
please read it carefully and feel free to consult us at
● Each paid registration covers only one paper/one abstract. You can pay Extra Paper/Abstract Charges for additional paper/abstract from the same author who already has a paid registration.
● One regular registration can cover a paper within 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
● For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros. Please contact conference secretary for details.
● Please send all the registration materials to the conference email address after payment.
● One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
● We do encourage the authors to apply for ICBMM reviewer (Only Phd holders are qualified) to get the discounted registration fee.
● If you need the invoice to apply for financial support from your affiliation/University, please contact the conference secretary.
● The original receipt will be given on the conference site, but the scanned receipt can be sent by email ahead.
● Your registration includes participation, conference bag and accessories, conference materials, coffee break, lunch and banquet dinner (on September 26).
●Please note that the paid registration fee is nonrefundable if you can not participate in the conference.
© 2019 3rd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering.